Get ready to embark on your journey into Software Programming
This is a two day completely hands on bootcamp that will empower you to write effective code
Date : 22-Jul-2017 [ Saturday ] and 23-Jul-2017 [ Sunday ]
Timings : 9.00am to 4.30pm
There are special discounts for college students.
College Students can email a scanned copy of their
- "College id" and
- "Latest Marks Card"
to email@example.com for obtaining their personal "Student Discount Coupon" and avail a direct discount of upto 1,000/- Rupees.
The fundamental pre-requisite to learn and apply your understanding of any programming language is
- “the ability to think logically and come up with a sequence of steps to crack the problem”.
The biggest hurdle for newcomers in this process,
- is to figure out where to begin from !!!
- a two day Bootcamp that
- teaches you the process of moving from a problem statement to a solution and
- realise this solution in a working code.
- A complete hands-on session that
- exercises your brain cells and
- broadens your perspective to look at problems.
Upon succeessfully attending Programming Essentials Bootcamp,
you also stand to earn a discount of 1,000/- Rupees on any of the courses mentioned at : ayralearn.com/courses
In this Bootcamp, you will learn
- various ways to solve problems and
- build up you confidence to write effective code.
Programming Essentials Bootcamp is ideal for
- all wannabe programmers who are eager to embark on to the world of programming.
- but find it difficult to think in terms of logic
- or find it difficult to convert logic to code.
- Test Engineers planning to move from Manual Testing to Test Automation
- Support Engineers planning to move to Development or Testing Domain
- System Administrators planning to start writing code
- College freshers who want to improve their logical thinking abilities.
This bootcamp will focus on
- Creating logical solutions to problems
- And then converting these logical solutions to code
- With an array of hands-on programs
- Written using some simple Python syntax.
- Guiding individual participant to get their code right.
- Learning to code in simple Python is an added bonus.
You do not need to know any programming language to participate in this bootcamp.
All you need is a laptop and your eagerness to solve problems.
The primary aim of this bootcamp is to teach you
- To understand logic and
- Master the art of programming
- The right perspective to think in terms of logic.
Your Take Aways
✓ Ability to come up with logical steps to solve any problem
✓ Techniques to move from logic to code
✓ Confidence to write professional code
What do you need to bring to the Bootcamp ?
✓ Your favourite laptop and its charger
✓ Python 2.7 installed on your operating system
✓ Eagerness to learn
✓ Analytical skills and logical thinking ability
Food and refreshments are included in the fees.
Registration will strictly be on first-cum-first-serve basis
Please enrol before coming to the class
For any further queries you can reach us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Applicants who have not made the payments will strictly not be entertained